Sunday, October 3, 2010

When a tree falls in the forest...

This weekend was our first wood collecting weekend of the season. The first of the season and the first with baby in tow. He did great, even if his momma did leave him in the rain for just a few short seconds. It sounds worse than it was. Let me set the scene.
SG sawing wood, ERG laying under an aspen tree gazing at the sky while grasping his toes (his newest favorite toy), and KT loading wood into the back of the truck. While loading wood like a tetris expert I heard the sound of occasional BIG, FAT, WET raindrops hitting the top of the truck. I wasn't getting wet but, "Holy Cow", my baby is out there! No harm done. He was actually quite entertained by the mysterious substance plopping onto his face. Coos and smiles were present, I swear!
 
 

  







1 comment:

  1. First off, KT & SG don't beat yourselves up about the rain drops, no harm no foul. Secondly, KT, excellent wood stacking, I'm proud of you. As for SG your follow through looks good, but I'd like to see a bit more bend the knees, and you really should be wearing chaps. And of course ERG, your looking really cute, keep it up!
    We miss you guys, Love BW, MW & TSW

    ReplyDelete