Tuesday, December 14, 2010

my baby sleeps in the closet

We live in a small house. A very small house that isn't much bigger than a matchbook. No, really, I mean it. Our humble little abode is about 900 square feet, and yes, I know that is a HUGE space in terms of NYC, but we don't live in NYC.
So, when baby makes three, we had to make a few decisions with our space. I gave up my office space, moved into the sun room, and crammed a few baby bejos necessities into the guest room. Now that he is 7 months old we figured it was time to move him into his own room. After seeing this post on Ohdeedoh we decided, in the vain of Harry Potter, that we would move the baby into the closet.

The pictures aren't very good for whatever reason, but you'll get the point


It has worked out quite well and, most importantly, we still have a guest room! The next challenge is to find space for everything that came out of the closet and is currently living in a pile on top of the guest bed. Good thing the room isn't booked in the near future, although I HATE living in the disorder that the reordering of rooms has created. Oh well...

1 comment: