Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Grand Canyon

Mr Bejos here with my 1st official blog post.   I am back from the depths of The Grand Canyon unscathed, and now that a little over a week has gone by I am finally starting to be able to untangle the string of sights, sounds and experiences I had in that there canyon.   It is hard to explain but it swallowed me whole.  I had a great time, learned a lot, was in awe a lot, but I am sure glad to be back home!  Enjoy.


A hike up Blacktail
The set up
 There was plenty of time to hook all the rafts together into one large "party barge" and pass the whiskey round

Shaman's Gallery petroglyph panel


The big horn sheep were here.

My only shower in 10 days. Did I mention that it feels good to be home!?



Here's a short clip of one of our rafts through Lava...not a single boat flipped the entire trip!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment