It has been a long time since I picked up my knitting needles or, in this case, my crochet hook. Time has been elusive.
This weekend Mr. Bejos snuck away into the wilds of Southern UT for a backpacking trip and I was able to make some serious progress on school work and crocheting. Did I gain extra time? Not quite. The only change was that I had blissfully quiet hours that I didn't even have to talk to another individual. Now don't get me wrong... I missed the heck out of Mr. Bejos and this whole single parent thing is for the birds...but I have not had uninterrupted quite time in a long, long time.
The pattern is the same from this post, but the yarn is another failed on-line purchase of orange yarn. This is a little too peachy for my liking, although as the blanket grows so too does the color grow on me. Nonetheless this blanket is most likely heading to the silent auction for my school next weekend. That is if it is completed by then.

No comments:
Post a Comment