Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Vacation...wahoo!

I have an entire week off.
I cannot adequately express the relief and joy that the thought of a week off brings to me much less the actuality of waking up to a leisurely morning.

My plans for the week?
  • trips, yes multiple trips, to the gym
  • tamale making
  • the new Twilight movie
  • ultrasound
  • a day ALL BY MYSELF 
  • our traditional night before Thanksgiving happy hour
  • Thanksgiving with my BFF and her significant other
  • a trip to the desert
But then again reality has a way of creeping in.
This morning bejos boy woke up with pink eye. Ugh. We dealt with this a lot last year, just about this time. I am hoping that this time around, with a week off, we can knock it out quickly. Rearrange and shift into a new gear. Let's add hand washing to that list.

No comments:

Post a Comment