A few reviews, of the 2000+, I lifted from Amazon.com (legal?):
-This item has wolves on it which makes it intrinsically sweet and worth 5 stars by itself, but once I tried it on, that's when the magic happened. After checking to ensure that the shirt would properly cover my girth, I walked from my trailer to Wal-mart with the shirt on and was immediately approached by women....
-Unfortunately I already had this exact picture tattooed on my chest, but this shirt is very useful in colder weather.
-I have experienced many highs in my life. The scratch-off lottery ticket I purchased in lieu of a bottle of Boone's Farm that resulted in $500 spending cash. The used black Camaro I bought with those winnings. Meeting Hulk Hogan. But nothing compares with the day my Three Wolves One Moon t-shirt arrived
I do encourage you to read more testimonials here.
Bejos boy was particularly taken with his shirt, and refused to wear anything else, and only if it was adorned with his new headpiece. Powerful I tell you, powerful.
No comments:
Post a Comment