Wednesday, October 2, 2013

NY resumed: Fair

 I am a sucker for fairs so I was undeterred by Mr. Bejos' family's neigh-saying of their small county fair.

How bad could it be? At the very least there would be animals and fair food. And then there was the opportunity to enter and win a number of competitions: cutest baby contest, free throw contest, and wood chopping (which bejos boy declared was Nana's shoe-in win...random man!).

So despite the very dark stormy clouds that darkened the skies I convinced Nana and Mr. Bejos to load up and head out. We found a"farmer's sandbox" filled with corn, fainting goats, tractors, and well, not much else. Then we found ourselves trapped in the juried arts and crafts building during a very long thunderstorm. We did not have snacks, and that of course made us worried because it had been too long since our last meat filled meal (refer to the sticker below).




No comments:

Post a Comment