Wednesday, August 22, 2012

back in time

As I mentioned this weekend, we have been a tad bit preoccupied with life, trying to keep our heads above water. I have been meaning to purge Mr. Bejos' camera of videos and pics from our journey back east and have only just gotten around to it. *Sigh*

So, without further ado, here begins a series of posts that are long overdue.

We start with bejos boy's best trick of the summer.

Day one at Nana & Grandpa's pool I could hardly wrestle this squirmy boy into his muscular swimming onsie that we dug up out of the depths of the basement. He wasn't having it.

Day two he would allow me to put him in the suit but would cling onto any available adult and, occasionally, the side of the pool.

Day three, however, was a whole new story.

No comments:

Post a Comment