Friday, June 7, 2013

first day, last day

Yesterday was bejos boy's last day of school.
He had a great year, learning a whole lot, the least of which is an extensive vocabulary that surprises us almost every day. I can't even believe the difference when I look at these pictures.
And the hair! It has been a bit of concern for us, his thinning hair. It is however, coming back and I do hope he regains the head of hair he had as a two year old.















And now I start the role of "mother of two", alone with with my boys for summer days. With the amount of logistics it takes to get the boys in and out of the car I venture to say that we won't venture too far from home too often. The pool, the library, the park, but most likely not Target or the grocery store.
Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment