In the meantime we have been home with two sick kiddos this week. The eldest bejos boy and mr bejos took a late night trip to the ER Tuesday night where the diagnosis of croup was bestowed upon him. Fun! And as any of you who have had the pleasure of dealing with croup know, peaceful nights are not in the cards. To top off the whole situation baby bejos started coughing, which has not yet, and hopefully won't, develop into croup. He has however been diagnosed with an ear infection. Ugh.
The silver lining? Yes, there is a silver lining to this situation. Today, the last day of the week before winter break,was declared a snow day! I stayed home and mr bejos gets to make up a few hours from missed days of work this week.
AND, I got to wear my new snow boots that arrived yesterday, AND I got a workout in by shoveling all that snow this morning.
Things could be worse.



No comments:
Post a Comment