Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013

2013 was a good year for us.
The arrival of baby bejos was definitely the highlight.
When I wrote Christmas cards this year I even had the audacity to call it uneventful! It was only after the fact that Mr. Bejos and I started to recall the ways in which it was eventful. There was the loss of Cooper, four trips to the ER (including our first broken bone!), a few medical scares but eventual triumphs within our extended families, finally getting to our house painting project (have I still not gotten pictures up about that VERY long and still incomplete project??), a few opportunities to travel, mr bejos' epic battle with a human bite wound, bejos boy's hair issues, mr bejos & bejos boy's solo adventure to NY....and more that I know I must be leaving out.

All in all 2013 was good to us, and we are thankful for so much, including our friends and family who make our days brighter. 


Here is a glimpse of the last few weeks in Casa Bejos. Even with our winter ick we managed a few smiles and memory making moments.


Happy New Year! 
See you in 2014
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment