Friday, June 22, 2012

Project Chair, the end

This has been dragged on way to long, and for that I apologize.
I took pics of the final product almost a week ago but one silly thing has been holding me back.
I wanted to name the chair for a proper introduction. 
I've been toying with "Don" because of its mid-century appeal but I don't think it is sleek enough for the Don Draper I imagine.
Yes, these are the silly things that keep my mind occupied when I am not thinking about training a new person for my job and starting a new job and....you know what I mean.

So, without further ado, my unnamed chair

BEFORE

AFTER

Isn't he handsome? I'm sure he is blushing with that last photo (an afghan, really??), but seriously this project turned out beautifully - thanks once again to mama and papa bejos who not only spurred it on but did the work. The only problem is that I can't actually sit in the chair. Bejos boy has become a little possessive with his couch. "My couch mama, out!"

1 comment: